P.O. Box 1316
Tijeras, New Mexico 87059
There are many ways you can support LDRNM:
1) Make a one-time donation by credit card through PayPal. Donations may also be made in memory of a loved one.
2) Become a Monthly Donor. Monthly donations provide a steady source of income to allow LDRNM to continue to increase the annual number of dogs saved and rehomed. These donations may also be made through PayPal.
3) Legacy Giving. Estate gifts allow LDRNM to strategically grow our operations to help more dogs on a larger scale. Please contact your CPA and/or legal counsel for advice. We are happy to provide you with any information you may need. Contact Us and let us know how we can help.
4) Workplace Giving. This type of giving can be facilitated through United Way or your corporate workplace giving program through payroll deductions. We are happy to provide you or your company with additional information and we are also available to make corporate presentations. Contact Us and let us know how we can help.
5) Smith's Inspiring Donations Program. Just identify Lap Dog Rescue of NM as your designated charity and LDRNM receives 0.5% of your dollars spent and it doesn't cost you a thing. Click here for more information and to register for this program. Our information is Lap Dog Rescue of NM or our unique code is VL076. Smith's requires you re-enroll in this program each June.
6) Amazon Smile. Make your purchases through Amazon Smile and register Lap Dog Rescue of New Mexico as your designated charity and a portion of every dollar spent will go to support LDRNM and it doesn't cost you a thing. Click here for more information and to register for this program.
7) Amazon.com. Purchase items needed by our fosters and volunteers to care for and re-home our precious pups. Click here for more information.
8) Watch for fun-filled fundraising events, raffles, auctions and more that are listed on our Events page.
9) Start your own Facebook Fundraiser. It's easy! Just click here.
(Please note Adoption fees may be made through PayPal but must be identified as "Adoption fee for (dog's name)" in the notes or description field.)